Saturday 7 August 2010

The most breath taking books I've come across

I've known about Lapulia's gorgeous books for quite awhile now, but alas, they're quite a bit out of my price range.  Someday, I hope, someday.. However, I figured I'd post so all of you can drool over them as well.  Even though most of us already have a BOS of some sort, there's no shame in wishing we could transfer it to one of these gorgeous tomes.  Blank books are available, as well as ones with useful information already inside them, from typical rituals, to the spells in the Practical Magic volume. Most of these are 1000-2000 pages as well, which just seems to be impossible to find these days.



aaaaaand, last but not least, a book based on the one from Practical Magic.  When I first heard about the Practical Magic Blog Party, this book was the first thing that popped into my mind to share with you all. The book itself is rather plain, but has the 2nd compartment bit, and some pretty awesome pages.

For more, head over to Lapulia Studio, and be prepared to drool over all of the gorgeous books.

1 comment:

  1. wonderfu! did you see that i have the original spellbook from the movie? check it out on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete